Friday, October 19, 2007

Milestones and Circuses

So I thought I should probably catch up a bit before I actually leave the country and start posting pictures from England here... A few weeks ago my car hit a milestone...100,000 miles to be exact. I made sure to catch this one on film...or in picture rather:


I marked this occasion while I was on my way to meet up with Tommy and Heather to go to the circus. Yes, that's the real Ringling Bros. & Barnum and Bailey circus...my first real circus in the U.S. (The one I went to in Russia was cool but a bit sad). The RB & BB circus was quite exciting!

Heather and I enjoyed the zebras. They brought back fond memories....


And the clowns were very entertaining...even the ones that were really elephants...

Here we are at intermission:


And they really truly shot a couple of people from a cannon! Impressive! (They also had tightrope walkers and trapeze people, even trained tigers and poodles (particularly amusing!))

No comments: