Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Off to England....

So, wow, time is flying and my and Jana's trip to England is now only 2 days away! I have been crazy busy trying to pull everything to together for that...and then I found out last week that my company wants me to do a project at University College London for 5 weeks! So the prospect of staying in England for 7 weeks as opposed to 2 has made this past week even more crazy...but, hey, I'll take it! I can hardly believe that I'll get to spend so much time there! And it all worked out so perfectly....I applied for the London position making the project manager aware that I would be on vacation and should the project start while I'm away would obviously mean I couldn't do it. But lo and behold, by the grace of a higher power, the project was set to start the day after Jana and I would fly back home. So instead of flying home with Jana on Nov. 4th, I'll be dropping her off at the airport and then taking a train down to London to start work on the 5th. I've rearranged my flight and will now fly home December 10th...Hurray for England!!

1 comment:

janabananagirl said...

Yes, definitely hurray for England! (Even though I'm wicked jealous you get to spend 5 weeks more there than I do...) 1 day and about 11 hours left until we go!