Thursday, March 18, 2010

A trip back to childhood

So last month for Valentine's Day, I planned a fun night of activities to do with Jerome. These weren't just any activities, but things he did when he was a kid. I would have to say that the overall evening turned out pretty well! My favorite part by far were the jumping balls! Yes, when Jerome was a kid, he and his twin used to love to jump around on hoppity horses. To my EXTREME delight, I found adult-sized jumping balls (or hopping balls or whatever else you like to call them)! I ordered two as soon as I found them. What could be greater than playing around with these?! And, yes, they even have faces on them...



3 comments:

Jocelyn Robertson said...

I love "play dates!" Glad to hear that you've found someone to have fun with. :D

Jolyn said...

Nicole, I honestly miss you. I can't think of a person who would be more fun to go ball-hopping with than you. I'm not sure who Jerome is... but from your description, he must be a keeper.

I hope everything is going well for you.

Jolyn (aka. Sis. Stephens)

Iris said...

That is awesome! I love you Nicole ..... and it looks like you do have a keeper ;) You aren't so bad yourself =) Seriously, I just love you!