Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The musical stylings of Josh Groban

Last Monday night I had the very great pleasure of going to see Josh Groban in concert at Madison Square Garden. I happened upon the ticket when I randomly decided to check ticketmaster to see if any were available, having previously found the concert sold out. The only downside was that it was a side stage ticket...a very side stage ticket...up on the top level of the arena. I made a diagram of where I sat in relation to the stage:


So I didn't really have a great view of the front of the stage, but at least I could see Josh during the whole concert, even if it was mostly his back and left (not a bad view, I'm not complaining). But he has an amazing voice, and the concert was fabulous!




I heard that Josh was disappointed that he wasn't able to find me. See....


Maybe if he had come up to the balcony instead of walking through the floor crowd....perhaps next time...
Here's a picture I found online from the concert


1 comment:

janabananagirl said...

I am admittedly jealous that you got to go. I would love to hear him in concert some day. Some day.....