Friday, June 12, 2009

My evening as a model

A few weeks ago, I went and served as a model for a photographer friend who wanted to build up his portfolio. He's doing a project called "Perspectives" where he's taking pictures in places that most people wouldn't think to have them taken. Check out his blog to see where we went. I felt a little self-conscious as first, but I really had a lot of fun. And my friend is pretty darn talented. I love his style! And I'm really pleased with the pictures. Here are a few of my favorites.





5 comments:

Team Moody said...

oooooh! i really like these pictures, sissy! you look so pretty!

Christine said...

You are looking good Nicole! My favorite is the full body shot. You look so dang thin!

Sarah said...

Finally someone nabbed you as a model! You're beautiful!

Iris said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures! I love them! And, I think you are even beautiful when you aren't modeling =)

Nicole said...

Thanks gals!