So somehow I let my friend talk me into doing the SLC bike tour this Saturday... OK, it didn't take much persuasion! Despite the fact that it starts at 6 AM, I'm really quite excited for it. It's not an actual race, but a ride which will follow the marathon course. So that's 26 miles of city biking. I've been to and through Salt Lake hundreds, if not thousands, of times, but never like this... Anyone want to meet me at the finish line at the Gateway?? Ha! Just kidding ... you'd have to be there at the also ridiculously early hour of about 7:15 or 7:30 AM, assuming I keep pace...
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
SLC Bike Tour
So somehow I let my friend talk me into doing the SLC bike tour this Saturday... OK, it didn't take much persuasion! Despite the fact that it starts at 6 AM, I'm really quite excited for it. It's not an actual race, but a ride which will follow the marathon course. So that's 26 miles of city biking. I've been to and through Salt Lake hundreds, if not thousands, of times, but never like this... Anyone want to meet me at the finish line at the Gateway?? Ha! Just kidding ... you'd have to be there at the also ridiculously early hour of about 7:15 or 7:30 AM, assuming I keep pace...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun! I think it will be a fun ride. I ran that marathon a few years back.....hopefully they will let you have some of the food at the end that they give the marathoners too.....it was yummy!
Wow fun! I don't think I could wake up that early!
Pal!!!
I need you to post more!!!!
I know that there has has been stuff or about to go on in your life..post it or I will hehe
Post a Comment